1. All and any rights in and to the content of this website, and the software running it, is owned by Crown & Mehria Solicitors and/or its suppliers.
2. Whilst we take reasonable steps to ensure the smooth functioning of this website, we do not guarantee that this website will be error free. We do not guarantee that content downloaded from this website will be free from viruses and we do not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss caused by any such virus.
3. Nothing in this website or the content available through it constitutes legal or other professional advice. We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on any information contained in this website.
4. By accessing this website, you agree that you will access its contents solely for your own use. You may download and temporarily store one or more pages of this website solely for the purposes of viewing them. You may print out a single hard copy of any part of the content of this website for your personal use.
5. Subject to paragraph 4 and except as expressly permitted by applicable law, you may not copy, modify, store (in any medium), distribute, transmit, broadcast or show in public any part of this website or systematically extract material from this website or any content available through it or in any other way exploit commercially all or any part of this website or any content available through it without our prior written permission.
6. We reserve the right to vary or amend these terms and conditions of use from time to time. Any changes shall take effect upon posting to this website.
7. Your use of this website and any issues arising from it are governed by English law.